Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Karta Idrijca   Klavžar House
ABOUT THE PARK
NATURAL FEATURES WITHIN THE PARK
A STROLL THROUGH THE PARK
FROM IDRIJA TO THE LAKE DIVJE JEZERO
STRUG VALLEY (The Village of Idrijska Bela)
THE IDRIJCA RIVER from LAJŠT TO ITS SPRING

Lauf – forest railway
Landslides beneath Tratnik
Kramarš'ca
Klavže on the Idrijca river
Klavžar’s house

 
THE BELCA RIVER from LAJŠT TO ITS SPRING
THE EDGE OF TRNOVSKI GOZD
TOURISM AND RECREATION
 PROTECTIVE MEASURES
PHOTO GALLERY
USEFUL LINKS
 
DEITSLEN  
 
 
 
  Above klavže, at the clearing, stands an abandoned house of the klavže managers and caretakers. The position of klavžar was hereditary and was passed from one generation to another.

Klavžar had to take on a responsible task, making sure that work in the mine depended on the klavže. Therefore Zklvažarji enjoyed some privileges concerning land cultivation and hunting.

According to the engraved date, the house was built in 1798 and is in poor condition today. The black kitchen is partially preserved, but the frescoes were removed by Restoration Centre in Ljubljana and are now exhibited at the Idrija Municipial Museum.
 
 
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija
  • Fotografija